As you all know, we try to avoid posting more than once a week, but we thought you’d want to know this immediately! We have a general release date for Brief Cases, the second anthology of Dresden Files short stories: Summer 2018!
Brief Cases will include the following Dresdenverse stories:
- “Curses” — Harry is hired to remove the Billy Goat Curse from Wrigley Field
- “AAAA Wizardry” — Harry teaches young Wardens his procedure for dealing with supernatural nasties.
- “Even Hand” — Marcone clashes with a rival supernatural power.
- The Bigfoot Trilogy: “B is for Bigfoot,” “I Was A Teenage Bigfoot,” and “Bigfoot on Campus”
- “Bombshells” — Molly teams up with Justine and Andi to thwart a Fomor plot.
- “Jury Duty” — Harry endures Jury Duty.
- “Cold Case” — Molly teams up with Ramirez to take on a Lovecraft-esque cult.
- “Day One” — Butters’ first mission.
- “A Fistful of Warlocks” — Luccio takes on necromancers in the Wild West.
- Plus a new Dresden Files novella starring Maggie and Mouse!
We’ll let you know as soon as we have a more specific date to announce. Subscribe to our mailing list if you want to be among the first to know!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.